1. A clear analogue clock with day, part of the day and date and the next appointment. read more…
The Care Clock is the solution for people who need some extra structure in their day. The Care Clock offers this structure by showing the time by means of a clear analogue clock, the day, the part of the day and the date. And at the top of the clock your next appointment. Tapping the appointment will immediately start a Skype call with the person who made the appointment.
– The time on and clear analogue clock with day, part of the day and date
– The next appointment with name and a photo.
– Tapping the photo starts a Skype call.
– Clear buttons to access the messages and Skype calls.
2. The ability to send messages and appointments to the clock and display them on the clock. read more…
You can send photo messages to the clock via the secure area of our website (my Care Clock) via computer, laptop, tablet and mobile phone. You can also send messages to the Zorg Klok by e-mail. And you can remotely add appointments to the Care Clock. My Care Clock is a secure environment that only authorized users can access. There are 2 user levels
Family members, informal carers, friends, home care staff and other institutions etc. These can make use of the functions offered by the subscription:
– They can set appointments on the clock.
– They can send messages with pictures to the clock.
The main user and administrator of the Care Clock (usually it is convenient that this is the same person as the contact person for home care)
– He/she can set appointments on the clock.
– Send messages with pictures to the clock.
– Add other users.
The messages and appointments sent are shown on the Zorg Klok in a user-friendly manner. If desired, a sound or a voice message can be heard when a message arrives. By clicking on the picture, a Skype video call is started with the the person that sent the appointment or message.
This is, besides the fact that the Care Clock provides people with support and structure, of enormous added value. The people with a Care Clock are much more involved in the ups and downs of children, grandchildren and friends. And know exactly what the next event is on a day.
3. The possibility to have 1 tap Skype video calls. read more…
To keep in touch with people who don’t live nearby, Skype video conversations are ideal. Being able to see the other makes a video conversation much more valuable than a telephone conversation. Setting up a video conversation is however not always easy for many elderly people with little computer knowledge . That is why the Care Clock has a separate screen where it is very easy to start a Skype video call with a contact person. In addition, by simply tapping a message or appointment with your finger, a conversation can be set up with the the person that sent the message or appointment.
And as a nice coincidence it is not only easy but also free.
4. Includes 6 month messages and appointments subscription. read more…
When you buy a Care Clock you get a standard half year subscription for free. After 6 months you can continue the subscription for only € 4,- per month or without subscription. You cannot send or receive messages and appointments on the clock without a subscription.
5. Remote management read more…
You can remotely manage the Zorg Klok via the internet with a preinstalled app.